What is private portfolio?
Private portfolio is a group of securities owned by client. The portfolio is managed by client private portfolio manager whose objective is to achieve investment objectives of a client. Erste invest recommends the investment strategy specific to each client depending on clients risk aversion, age, income, savings, desired yield, time horizon and investment needs of a client.
What are the basic investment strategies offered to clients?
Erste invest is providing three basic investment strategies and if needed Erste invest can provide a specific tailor made strategy which reflects unique needs of each client.
· Aggressive strategy-is recommended to investors with longer time horizon who have less risk aversion and can easily bear large volatility in return. Aggressive private portfolio is almost entirely exposed to the equity market and financial instruments linked to equity.
· Moderate strategy – is recommended to investors with relatively shorter time horizon, less risk tolerance and can bear much smaller return volatility. Moderate private portfolio is a combination fixed income and equity financial instruments. At most times the equity instruments doesn’t exceed 60% of the overall portfolio
· Conservative strategy is recommended to investors with high risk aversion, relatively short time horizon and stable return with very little or non return volatility. Conservative private portfolio is almost entirely invested in fixed income financial instruments with very little investment and credit risk.
· Specific tailor made strategy involves creating private portfolio with specific exposures to certain markets, investment classes or financial instruments in order to achieve investor specific goals.
To whom is the service of private portfolio management intended?
The service is intended for retail clients as well as corporate clients who have excess funds and desire for exposure to financial market in accordance with there investment profile
What benefits are archived throw private portfolio management
· Individual approach to investment requirements
· Letting professional investment staff to do the investment decisions
· Diversification of investment
· No legal or statutory investment limits
· Flexible portfolio structure
· Profit taking or profit reinvestment
· Wealth management planning
· Individual reporting with great degree of transparency
· Creating tailor made private portfolios
· Active financial market monitoring
· Participation in regional and domestic IPO
· Institutional investor status
If you are interested in this service don’t hesitate to contact us.